Saturday, September 4, 2010

a morning hike

Matt had to work this weekend so I flew to LA with both kids by myself (crazy, yes!) and I am extremely grateful for everyone who helped (or rather took pity on me) along the journey.

This morning, Hannah & I joined my sister, Hope, on a hike in Griffith Park.
(Peter & Grammie stayed at home to get some rest!)

We could see the tall buildings of LA and the smog surrounding them but aptly enjoyed the mountain escape.


Hannah was an all-star hiker and held the leash for Sami (one of Hope's dogs) most of the way!

(As you can see in this picture, I didn't come prepared for hiking, so we were both wearing sandals, but did fine just the same.)


We hiked about 1 1/2 miles in the hot sun and took lots of water/shade breaks.

I am pretty proud that Hannah's little two year old legs carried her all that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment