Monday, April 18, 2011

things and stuff

Last week after a long telephone conversation I asked Hannah what she talked to her Grammy about.  She said, "tings and tuff" (translation - things & stuff).
I couldn't help but smile.

I thought I'd share some of the things & stuff going on around our house with you.


these sweet little baby feet are anxious to walk

dress-up is more fun when you have a real baby to practice on 

it turns out that wearing your sister's tutu around your neck makes it hard to crawl

the parade at Picnic Day was a highlight for our family

Toby had one great catch in the frisbee dog competition (don't ask about the others)


and well, diapers are becoming optional 


just kidding - but Peter is definitely becoming one difficult child to hold in place and get a diaper on.

What things & stuff are going on in your family?

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, such fun pictures! I cracked up when I saw naked Peter:)

    ReplyDelete