I've been conscious recently of wanting to say yes to Hannah more than I say no. (I find it all to easy to slip into the mode where I say no to everything she asks and forget to embrace her desires and spontaneity.)
Yesterday she wanted to make pink cupcakes (of course).
And I decided to say Yes!
Unfortunately I could not find our food coloring at the right moment - so we had white cupcakes with pink sprinkles instead.

She definitely did not mind and loved the experience...
savoring every last crumb of her post-dinner cupcake.
Yesterday she wanted to make pink cupcakes (of course).
And I decided to say Yes!
Unfortunately I could not find our food coloring at the right moment - so we had white cupcakes with pink sprinkles instead.
She definitely did not mind and loved the experience...
savoring every last crumb of her post-dinner cupcake.
Joy, I couldn't agree more regarding saying YES as often as possible! It truly blesses our kids when we start and go through the day with that mentality. Love that you said yes to the cupcakes! Great mom moment!
ReplyDelete