Today our family is giving thanks for another year with Matt Robbins, a beloved husband and father! I find it is so easy to take each day for granted and just fear what the future might hold for us or loathe turning another year older.
But today is a day to celebrate - we have had another year of laughs, love and growing together as a family.
Thanks be to God!
(I won't tell you how old he is, but you might be able to guess.)
But today is a day to celebrate - we have had another year of laughs, love and growing together as a family.
Thanks be to God!
(I won't tell you how old he is, but you might be able to guess.)
Hannah informed me, "Daddy will be so happy if we make him a crown."
so we did.
and chocolate cake love.
(p.s. if you are wondering about the large red, blue, and purple bruise on Peter's head - he fell headfirst into our back door last night, ouch! but he made a quick recovery and I think it looks worse than it is.)
No comments:
Post a Comment