Today mommy and Hannah had a special date with the dentist.
I had my routine cleaning and Hannah sat patiently, colored, talked with the hygienist and occasionally got up and peered in my mouth to see what was happening.
Then it was her turn.
She got in the chair,
opened her mouth and let the hygienist count her teeth.
10 on top and 10 on the bottom. Perfect!
And she's done!
I had my routine cleaning and Hannah sat patiently, colored, talked with the hygienist and occasionally got up and peered in my mouth to see what was happening.
Then it was her turn.
She got in the chair,
opened her mouth and let the hygienist count her teeth.
10 on top and 10 on the bottom. Perfect!
And she's done!
![]() |
| (this was a warm-up for a few months from now when she's ready for a full exam) |
Then it was off to the treasure chest to choose a treat.
Showing off her pearly whites and her Winnie the Pooh puzzle treat.
The head dentist is a very kind man who goes to our church and before we left he came out and gave Hannah this chocolate brown teddy bear. The receptionist suggested we call him "Brownie".
We went out to the car strapped "Brownie" into Peter's car seat (which Hannah thought was hilarious) and drove home to tell daddy and Peter all about our adventures.
I must say that I am not one who likes going to the dentist but going with a cute, bubbly 3 year old for whom I must be brave makes it all the better!



WOW! what a great intro to dentistry!
ReplyDelete