Today was Hannah's first ever swim lesson.
She has been counting the days for the past week (literally, 6 days, then 5 days, 4 days and so on).
She and Peter counted the minutes until she could get in the pool.

And then it was her turn!
She put her goggles on,
found the pink sign for her group,
gave me a big smile
and got in the water.
She has been counting the days for the past week (literally, 6 days, then 5 days, 4 days and so on).
She and Peter counted the minutes until she could get in the pool.

And then it was her turn!
She put her goggles on,
found the pink sign for her group,
gave me a big smile
and got in the water.

I was pretty proud of her!
We had a long conversation this morning about how she wasn't going to be able to take her water wings to swim lessons and she was going to need to be brave.
And she was!
Every time she completed a little kicking sequence or blowing bubbles - she looked at Peter and I through the glass (we were hanging out in the viewing area), took off her goggles and gave a us a big smile!

This was my watching buddy.
I was shocked because he sat still for 30 minutes, ate snacks and watched Hannah in the water!
I was just sure I was going to be chasing him down the whole time.

He was so focused on Hannah!
After one long kicking, floating sequence, Hannah got out of the water and yelled to Peter through the glass "Peter, I did it!"




how fun! I love that she was so proud and excited to tell Peter that she did it! Very cute cousin Easter pictures too:)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how big they've become! They're so cute!!! :)
ReplyDelete