Monday, December 17, 2012

welcome precious

For the past 9 1/2 months I have looked something like this - growing rounder by the week.




And finally 12 days ago, this squirming, screaming precious little girl came out to meet the world.



World meet Abigail Jean Robbins.



She was born December 5th, 2012 weighing 8 lbs. 10.6 ounces



and 21 inches long



On December 6th (super late at night) we got to take her home.



And this is what life looks like around our house now:

Big sister adores her.



Big brother is fascinated by her.



Daddy (and mommy) love snuggling her and are getting a little bit of sleep.



There are some moments of screaming.



More adoring.
(Hannah says the best part of having a baby sister is getting to hold her.)



Kisses from grammy.



Visits from dear friends.

 

Staring into grandma's glasses.


More and more awake time each day.


and even some cuddles with cousins.


Now there are five of us,


wonder what adventures await us!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Congratulations on your new sweet little one! I think I may need another Abigail fix soon. :)
    P.S. I am so honored to have made the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! Such beautiful pictures. Love her name too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your sweet girl! you make me want to have another! (ps email me your address so i can send you your prize from my 1,000th post...it's just a little teeny something :))

    ReplyDelete