Today my little man turned 3 years old!
Matt & I both agree it just seems so appropriate.
For awhile now he's been the size of a 3 year old with the athletic ability of a 3 year old and definitely the ability to bother his sister like a 3 year old (wait, maybe that goes for any age) -
and now finally his age matches him!
He was delighted to start the day blowing out his candles in a cinnamon roll!

And later informed me that he did not "ike" being called the birthday boy - "I Peter Kenneth Robbins".
Also, I apparently gave him way too many "kissies" today (really, he's only 3).
When I asked him to show me with his fingers how old he is - this is what I got:
Matt & I both agree it just seems so appropriate.
For awhile now he's been the size of a 3 year old with the athletic ability of a 3 year old and definitely the ability to bother his sister like a 3 year old (wait, maybe that goes for any age) -
and now finally his age matches him!
He was delighted to start the day blowing out his candles in a cinnamon roll!
And later informed me that he did not "ike" being called the birthday boy - "I Peter Kenneth Robbins".
Also, I apparently gave him way too many "kissies" today (really, he's only 3).
When I asked him to show me with his fingers how old he is - this is what I got:
He, Hannah & I enjoyed a "tea party" lunch out in the backyard
(In our family, anything that consists of a pitcher of water, open cups and the kids allowed to do the pouring is considered a tea party.)
(In our family, anything that consists of a pitcher of water, open cups and the kids allowed to do the pouring is considered a tea party.)
This boy has such a sweet, charming smile and
can also make the scariest of faces.
(In fact, I am not posting the scariest of pictures because it is kind of creepy.)

Happy, happy birthday Peter! Three fits you well.
ReplyDelete