Alongside entertaining you with cute pictures of my growing kids.

I thought you might enjoy some of their more recent quotes (I know I sure do)
Abigail's catch phrase for everything is "ma-ma"
when she's standing up in her crib and wants to be picked up "ma-ma"
when she's hungry "ma-ma"
when she wants attention "ma-ma"
unless of course she wants her water cup, then she signs milk..go figure. :)

I thought you might enjoy some of their more recent quotes (I know I sure do)
Abigail's catch phrase for everything is "ma-ma"
when she's standing up in her crib and wants to be picked up "ma-ma"
when she's hungry "ma-ma"
when she wants attention "ma-ma"
unless of course she wants her water cup, then she signs milk..go figure. :)
Peter is growing by leaps and bounds in language, communicating not only what he needs
but also what he's thinking about.
but also what he's thinking about.
| such a handsome boy |
Last week while watching the 49er game with daddy he exclaimed,
"Oh no, those guys in white were mean...they got a timeout!"
When he fell down and cut up his knee, his first thought, was
"I'm not going to be able to run fast with 'uke (Luke) at school"
"You can't say that to me. I'm never going to play with you again. I'm only going to play with Karis (his buddy)."
I definitely had to turn my face away to keep from laughing.
Hannah is developing now in two languages (crazy!).
In English she loves trying to make a joke.
You know the joke, why was 6 afraid of 7?
because 7, "ate", 9.
Well, Hannah is constantly trying to rewrite it -
"Mommy, why was two afraid seven?
because 7, white, one...ha, ha, ha.."
In Spanish, she is developing quite the little proper accent:
"not azzzzzul mommy, it's asssssul."
And of course, she has some Spanglish!
"Mommy, I need my mochila (backpack)."
They are also growing together.
Peter and Abigail are developing quite a precious love for each other
(when he's not tackling her to the ground.)
| total delight |
| sweet hugs |
Hannah and Abigail are becoming more sisterly.
![]() |
| matching dresses and matching poses |
I wonder what new things you are getting into and what funny quotes are making you chuckle!

No comments:
Post a Comment