Life is hard.
and sometimes I find myself dwelling on all the hard things and dismissing the beauty around me.
Last night, my wonderful husband challenged me to take one picture a day of something beautiful and share it.
So here goes...
Beauty found in the pink blossoms in our back yard.
I love this so much! Great photo. I was wondering how you would capture those blossoms. They are so spectacular that it is hard (for me) to figure out how to get a good picture of them. I often think to try the whole tree, but it doesn't do it justice. this is cool how you can see the close up details but also the sense of it being a part of something bigger. Hmm. that sounds like a sermon illustration huh? I will look forward to these posts every day!
ReplyDeleteLove this Joy! Thank you for posting and sharing.
ReplyDeleteIn the midst of trying to unpack all of the messages from the Men's Retreat, this was one that had already slipped my mind... and it's definitely one of the disciplines that I want to try and practice in my own life. What a great reminder of all the beauty God has put into this world.