Life in our house is starting to feel normal again. Or at least I could describe it as normal plus one.
We're back to our daily routines and settling in as a family of four. I made dinner by myself for the first time last night. Our floor even got vacuumed this morning and shelves dusted (I take so much joy in having the energy to do these tasks).
And Peter is granting me more sleep in the evening - in fact last night he slept 7 1/2 hours straight - WOW! (I'm not counting on him doing that again tonight, but one can always hope.)

Hannah is still very in love with her brother and wants to cuddle him and care for him often.
We're back to our daily routines and settling in as a family of four. I made dinner by myself for the first time last night. Our floor even got vacuumed this morning and shelves dusted (I take so much joy in having the energy to do these tasks).
And Peter is granting me more sleep in the evening - in fact last night he slept 7 1/2 hours straight - WOW! (I'm not counting on him doing that again tonight, but one can always hope.)
Hannah is still very in love with her brother and wants to cuddle him and care for him often.
Peter just started giving us smiles and it sure makes the last six weeks worth it!
Hannah also is giving big smiles to summertime - she loves playing outside with sand & water and especially enjoyed her first ice cream cone (all to herself) at grandma & grandpa's house last week.
hurray!
ReplyDelete