Tuesday, July 12, 2011

me birfday!

Today is my birthday!  
(Matt and I like to quote a small British boy that we visited with once who went around saying "it's me birfday today".)

Per my request we had a quiet day that involved no work for mommy.  

A good friend watched Hannah & Peter so Matt & I could go read for an hour at Starbucks and enjoy some delicious iced coffee drinks.
We picked up the kiddos headed to a delicious Indian buffet lunch at Punjabi Dhaba in Dixon (if you are ever craving Indian food and are on Hwy 80 - I highly recommend stopping at this place.)  We did a little shopping at the outlets for me and then home for rest time. 
Some of my nieces and a nephew (along with my sister-in-law) came by for a surprise visit to sing "Happy Birthday" and deliver banana butterscotch muffins - yum! 
Then we loaded the kids in the bike trailer and rode to downtown Davis for some salads from Plutos (we were still a bit full from lunch). 
And finally, the kids came running out of Gap with a present for mommy - an awesome dress that I might have had a hand in picking out!


Yea for family!



Happy Birthday and Good Night!


No comments:

Post a Comment