Today was Hannah's first day of preschool!
She has had a lot to say about it.
Last week I was trying to prepare her for the fact that sometimes she would go to school by herself and sometimes mommy would go with her (we are a part of a parent cooperative preschool through Davis Adult School). She thought about it looked at me and said, with a very concerned look on her face, "Mommy I no know how to jrive (drive) the car. I can't turn the thing (the steering wheel)." When I said "go" she inferred that she would have to get there all by herself.
We visited on Tuesday and saw where her snack table would be. Midway through breakfast this morning she stopped looked at me and said "I all done. Let's go to school so can I eat snack at the geen (green) table."
Okay, shoes on. Pigtails and bows in her hair.
We put her backpack on.
Smiled for the camera.
She and mommy are ready to go!
She has had a lot to say about it.
Last week I was trying to prepare her for the fact that sometimes she would go to school by herself and sometimes mommy would go with her (we are a part of a parent cooperative preschool through Davis Adult School). She thought about it looked at me and said, with a very concerned look on her face, "Mommy I no know how to jrive (drive) the car. I can't turn the thing (the steering wheel)." When I said "go" she inferred that she would have to get there all by herself.
We visited on Tuesday and saw where her snack table would be. Midway through breakfast this morning she stopped looked at me and said "I all done. Let's go to school so can I eat snack at the geen (green) table."
Okay, shoes on. Pigtails and bows in her hair.
We put her backpack on.
Smiled for the camera.
She and mommy are ready to go!
(Hannah cannot wait for the day she gets to go all by herself in a week. I'll let you know how it goes!)
Oh my gosh, that is the CUTEST grin in the bottom picture! :D
ReplyDelete