This afternoon, a dirty diaper got in the way of a good nap for Peter.
Hannah was still sleeping so I brought him downstairs for some Mommy and Peter time because we never seem to get enough of it. He was more interested in examining Toby.
Peter has started to notice his own ears, nose and hands.
Hannah was still sleeping so I brought him downstairs for some Mommy and Peter time because we never seem to get enough of it. He was more interested in examining Toby.
Peter has started to notice his own ears, nose and hands.
And looking at Toby's paws were just fascinating (and a little concerning) to him.
Toby was being a great sport about it. So I grabbed my camera off our mantel and starting snapping some pictures.
All of a sudden, Peter starts saying "bah - boo" "bah-boo". I could not figure out what he was trying to tell me. So I snapped some more pictures and he said it again.
Then, it dawned on me. He thought I was playing peek-a-boo behind the camera.
And he was beyond himself excited when I said "Peek-A-Boo" back.
Yes, this is one seriously happy boy who's learning to talk and teaching his mommy to understand.
Then he found his lost sock and the game was over.
No comments:
Post a Comment