Sunday, October 9, 2011

peterboy

"Where's Peter?"


"There he is!"


This little guy is growing from a baby to a "toh-ler" (toddler), as Hannah likes to say. 
He runs, climbs, jumps, plays, tackles, kicks, throws and occasionally destroys. 
All the things in a little boy's repertoire.

His nickname has become "Peterboy".  It is ridiculously cute when Hannah says it.  My mom gently informed me a few months ago that "Chunk-u-wunka" was not a good name to follow him in to boy-hood. I have to agree.  So now he is our beloved "Peterboy".

I love seeing his little face peaking up from across the table at me as he eats everything in sight.


His comprehension amazes me.  
I tell him it's time to wash hands and he stands on the stool at the bathroom sink just like his big sister.



"Bahl" is his new favorite word to say, second only to "Dah-dee".


While hats are his favorite dress-up item, dancing in just a diaper appeals greatly to him too.



Next week he will be 17 months old.

I am so grateful for each day of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment