Wednesday, January 18, 2012

my budding artist

Hannah loves to paint!

At school, it is the one area that she goes to every day.


At home, we finally have a good setup for her to paint - paints that don't spill, a water cup that can't be knocked over and a huge tablecloth to protect the table.  (I must admit that this setup is probably most delightful to me, as she was not at all dissuaded from painting by spills or splattered paint.)


And we have a place now to hang her artwork in her room.  She takes a lot of pride in her art and loves to see it up around the house.  The refrigerator ran out of space long ago and even though I try to rotate what's up there I could not keep up with her art.  



She says that she likes looking from her bed at her art as she falls asleep.
Aahhh....

2 comments:

  1. i totally need to do this in the girls' room for artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susannah, be warned - now Hannah thinks I am going to hang up more ribbon and clothespins for every new piece of art she creates. How to get her to part with them, hmm....

    ReplyDelete