May is a month full of celebrations for our family.
2 kids born 2 years and 1 day apart means lots of birthday celebrations!
We started it out this year with a Curious George themed party.
It seemed very appropriate as Hannah loves watching Curious George and Peter is, well, a monkey at heart.
Daddy dressed up as The Man in the Yellow Hat for the occasion.
And we had Curious George masks for all the kiddos.

But I actually think more fun was had by the adults
2 kids born 2 years and 1 day apart means lots of birthday celebrations!
We started it out this year with a Curious George themed party.
It seemed very appropriate as Hannah loves watching Curious George and Peter is, well, a monkey at heart.
Daddy dressed up as The Man in the Yellow Hat for the occasion.
And we had Curious George masks for all the kiddos.
But I actually think more fun was had by the adults
I made a ball pit out of a kiddie pool and 150 small plastic balls that was a hit with the younger crowd.
Cake is, of course, an important part of any party.
And, the chocolate crazy cake
from school
and of course family to celebrate with!
It's amazing to me how many people surround Matt & I, Hannah & Peter as we journey on this road of parenthood and growing up. I am blessed to have so many to call friends and family.
Thanks for all your love!
Oh, and I'm pretty sure Peter will be inseparable from his digger truck for a long time to come.
| thanks Grandma & Grandpa! |
No comments:
Post a Comment