I left the room for 2 minutes.
Hannah came screaming upstairs to get me.
And this is what I found:

One of those moments as a mom where the urge to laugh and scream are both equally strong.
(I ended up with a horrified laugh and then grabbing my camera for a few pictures.)
Apparently, Peter was thirsty and decided to get a brand new gallon of milk out all by himself and pour a glass.
Half of the gallon ended up on the floor.
Hannah came screaming upstairs to get me.
And this is what I found:
One of those moments as a mom where the urge to laugh and scream are both equally strong.
(I ended up with a horrified laugh and then grabbing my camera for a few pictures.)
Apparently, Peter was thirsty and decided to get a brand new gallon of milk out all by himself and pour a glass.
Half of the gallon ended up on the floor.
No comments:
Post a Comment