On this first day of April it seems appropriate to look back at the last month
(either that or I'm procrastinating on packing for our next trip.
Packing for 5 of us is a crazy amount of work and I inevitably forget something for someone).
Here are some of my favorite pictures from March:
(either that or I'm procrastinating on packing for our next trip.
Packing for 5 of us is a crazy amount of work and I inevitably forget something for someone).
Here are some of my favorite pictures from March:
| Matt relaxing on the snowy porch of GG's cabin. (yes, he was totally in need of some relaxation) |
| sledding with the kids in the driveway -
even Peter (who was sick) kept saying "dat was awesome. more sedding peese"
|
| Hannah in her snow cave. |
| Abigail posing as one of Hannah's many dolls (she didn't like it so much) |
| Abigail meeting her Great Grandma Hill |
my three plus the Wright kids (Karis & Sophie)
| and of course, the kids at the Easter service |
| first time wearing matching outfits |
| fighting over Abigail |
cousin Reagan hunting for eggs
found one
cousin love
enjoying the spoils
and that's all for now!
Wish the five of us well on our next adventure!
(traveling with three has proved to be much harder than with two, just saying)

No comments:
Post a Comment