Today...
there was a dead fish in my sink for hours.
(And while it is cool that Matt caught a 10lb striped bass fish, washing dishes next to said fish just doesn't seem right.)

I baked a loaf of my favorite cranberry orange bread.
there was a dead fish in my sink for hours.
(And while it is cool that Matt caught a 10lb striped bass fish, washing dishes next to said fish just doesn't seem right.)
I baked a loaf of my favorite cranberry orange bread.
While Hannah was at school and Abigail was napping, Peter and I got out an old baby pool, filled it with plastic balls and played with them.
and a visit from the Martys.
Then we headed out to our first day of swim lessons.
Hannah was a pro, remembering all the things she learned last summer.
Peter amazed me with his willingness and readiness to float and dunk his head underwater
(this was his first ever lesson).
We also had our dear friend Deborah over for dinner.
In between there were many dirty diapers, a few consequences, lots of buckling seat belts, some lovely naps and now I am ready to sit down with a cup of tea and put my feet up!!
In between there were many dirty diapers, a few consequences, lots of buckling seat belts, some lovely naps and now I am ready to sit down with a cup of tea and put my feet up!!
No comments:
Post a Comment