Abigail is 11 months old today.
I am so excited!
Because with each month that passes she gains a little more independence
and we get to know even more of her.

She is still as smile-ly as can be and delights in delighting others.
(Unless of course it's dinnertime and we are at home and then she yells!)
She is very cuddly
(unless of course she's rather be moving and then she's wiggly)
I predict this next month we will see her taking off and walking on her own!
I am so excited!
Because with each month that passes she gains a little more independence
and we get to know even more of her.
She is still as smile-ly as can be and delights in delighting others.
(Unless of course it's dinnertime and we are at home and then she yells!)
She is very cuddly
(unless of course she's rather be moving and then she's wiggly)
| snuggling with grammy |
I predict this next month we will see her taking off and walking on her own!
Here are a few of her precious faces:
No comments:
Post a Comment