Today marks 14 months of this little gal in our family!
(okay and it marks a return to blogging for me.)
Abigail is as curious as ever and has quite a zest for life.
Right now she is on the move - walking more each day. She loves saying "boo" and communicating "more" and "milk" with baby signs. She is just learning to tickle daddy and give mommy kisses.
Peter loves "reading" her books. And Hannah delights in carrying her around.
This past month is marked mainly by a lot of illness in our house. In fact, this little one landed us in the ER twice in three days!! (Not to mention, she timed it for the week that daddy was out of the country).
And hence, a lot of movie watching for all three.
So I thought I'd share some brighter pictures from the past two months!
hanging out with her Auntie Lulu
getting her balance
look no hands!!
Aunt Debbie makes the best cupcakes!!
Grandma makes me laugh!
late night snacking with mommy and daddy
She is now returned to full health (praise God)
and I can't wait to see how much more her personality will continue to blossom!
p.s. As much as I hated how sick she was this past month, I loved all the snuggles...
![]() |



No comments:
Post a Comment