I like talking with my kids.
I love hearing my kids talk to each other.
Here are a few of the conversations from today.
I enjoyed them and I hope you do too.
Hannah: Mommy, there's a girl in my class who loves the Seahawks but she likes the 49ers too.
Peter: Boo Seahawks! Go 49ers!
H: Yea, 49ers should have won. But the Seahawks won and they went to the Super Bowl. And they won and the Broncos lost.
P: Boo Seahawks
H: And they got a trophy and rings. Boo....
I sit and listen to this and marvel, how did my children get such accurate knowledge of the NFL happenings this year...oh yes, Matt.
| all in their jerseys ready to cheer |
| watching a 49er game |
At bedtime tonight (which by the way, I have found that if I want my daughter to really talk to me - just climb into her bed with her at nighttime and she will talk away...)
H: Mommy, when you were in the hospital having Abby what did they do to you?
Me: What do you mean?
H: How did they get her out? Reagan (her cousin) said they cut open the mommy's tummy...
Me: Sometimes they do if the baby's heart is beating too fast or too slow or if the baby is turned the wrong way. If the baby is okay then the mommy's stomach just gets really tight and squeezes the baby down.
H: How big is the cut?
Me: (I show her about 4inches or so)
H: (big sigh of relief) Oh, I thought they cut the whole tummy open (she shows me from top to bottom). My brain can think funny things...
![]() |
| so thankful for this girl |

No comments:
Post a Comment