Montage // is a technique in film editing in which a series of short shots are edited into a sequence to condense space, time, and information.
(definition taken from here)
Here is my photo montage of some of my favorites from the past few months...
 |
| "Mommy, I need hot cocoa to warm me up!" |
 |
| Yes, I have a climber. |
 |
| this is how "water-play" generally goes in our family....from Peter to Hannah |
 |
| coloring with pastels on our camping trip |
 |
| our friend Sophie, enjoying the sand |
 |
| beach happy |
 |
| flying kites with daddy |
 |
| me and my littlest one |
 |
| California poppies, even at the beach |
 |
| some cute baby faces |
reading bedtime stories by headlamp with Alex,
can't decide which is my favorite...
 |
| snow fun |
 |
| a daddy and his girl |
I love his happy, post-sledding face
 |
| the 5 of us |
 |
| bedtime reading at the cabin |
my happy girl
 |
a night away with my love, sleepy but happy faces...
|
It's been a pretty, good February and March.
I am incredibly grateful for it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment