Today is a sick day around our house.
Matt came down with this cold on Monday, Peter on Tuesday, me on Wednesday and Hannah today. I called into Hannah's school for the first time to report that she is sick and won't be there. (and boy, what an upset child did I have when I told her that she couldn't go to school- I guess at least she loves her school.)
Everyone is still in their pajamas around here (and it's after 10am).
Laying around, and playing...
Matt came down with this cold on Monday, Peter on Tuesday, me on Wednesday and Hannah today. I called into Hannah's school for the first time to report that she is sick and won't be there. (and boy, what an upset child did I have when I told her that she couldn't go to school- I guess at least she loves her school.)
Everyone is still in their pajamas around here (and it's after 10am).
Laying around, and playing...
in forts
and with playdough.
Hearing the word, "NO!"
We are working hard
at play.
Experimenting,
Being silly
and feeling a little lousy in between.
Wow I'm impressed. You guys have way more fun being sick than we do:) Hope you all feel better soon!
ReplyDelete